Monday, May 4th
- May 4th - 8th and May 11th - 15th: ERB testing
- Wed., May 6th:
- 9:15 a.m. Eucharist. Wear your formal dress uniform (except for PK4)
- 11:40 a.m.- PK 4 train ride to Lafayette- Wear your green field trip t shirt.
- Fri., May 8th: Jean/Jersey/Spirit Day
- Sat., May 9th: "Paws for a Cause" animal fun day,sponsored by Ms. Coty's service learning group from 10:00 to noon. Admission: a bag of dog food or cat food and bring quarters for treats and activities. Location: Lisecki residence, 4515 Sugar Oaks Road, New Iberia, La
- Mon., May 11th: 6 -8 p.m. Acadiana Symphony Orchestra Recital in Parish Hall.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Thurs, May 14th:
- 7:30 a.m. 4-H Meeting in the Science Lab.
- 9:45 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.: Kdg. field trip to see "Mary Poppins at Angelle Hall.
- Fri., May 15th: 6:00 -8:00 p.m. - Musical Theater Showcase. More info to come.
- Mon., May 18th: 6:00- 7:00 p.m.- Parents Club invites all parents to a "Wine and Cheese" and end-of-the year meeting in Henton House.
- Fri. May 22nd:
- PK & Kdg. Closing Ceremony- more info to come.
- 1st Graders to visit Azalea Estates.
- Fri., May 22nd: EDS Parents Club is sponsoring a "Princess bring your favorite Prince" (Dad, uncle, or grandpa, etc.) dance in the Parish Hall from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.