Monday, May 18th
- Mon., May 18th:
- Deadline today to view statements before your account is drafted on the 20th.
- 6:00- 7:00 p.m.- Parents Club invites all parents to a "Wine and Cheese" and end-of-the year meeting in Henton House.
- Tues., May 19th:
- 8:45-11:00 Kdg. visits St. Peter Street Library. Wear your green field trip t-shirt.
- 10:00-12:00 - 3rd & 4th graders visits Vermilionville. Wear your green field trip t-shirt.
- Wed., May 20th:-10:00 a.m.- May, June, and July's Birthday Book Club will be celebrated during our chapel time.
- Thurs., May 21st: PK3, PK4 and Kdg.: End of the year "fun day".
- Fri. May 22nd:
- 8:30 a.m. -PK & Kdg. Closing Ceremony in the church. Wear your formal dress uniform.
- 1st Graders to visit Azalea Estates. Wear your green field trip t-shirt.
- Fri., May 22nd: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.- EDS Parents Club is sponsoring a "Princess bring your favorite Prince" (Dad, uncle, or grandpa, etc.) dance in the Parish Hall
- Mon., May 25th: No School. If your child had lunch on the 25th, we have issued a credit to your account.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Wed., May 27th-
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.- 1st & 2nd Closing Ceremony in the Church;followed by a reception and art show in the NILA Gallery. This is a half day for students. No lunch will be provided. Formal dress uniform is required.
- 10:30-11:30 a.m.- 3rd-5th Awards Ceremony in the Church; followed by a reception and art show in the NILA Gallery. This is a half day for students. No lunch will be provided. Formal dress uniform is required.
- 5:30-6:20 p.m.- Pre-reception for 5th graders and their families in the Parish Hall.
- 6:00 p.m. Students must be on campus to begin picture taking.
- 6:30 p.m. 5th grade Closing Ceremony in the Church.
ESA Summer Camps;;http://www.esacadiana.com/page.cfm?p=508