Monday, May 11th
- May 11th - 15th: ERB testing
- Mon., May 11th: 6 -8 p.m. Acadiana Symphony Orchestra Recital in Parish Hall.
- Thurs, May 14th:
- 9:45 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.: Kdg. field trip to see "Mary Poppins at Angelle Auditorium. Wear your green field trip t shirt. Bring a brown bag lunch and a mid day snack.
- 1:00 p.m. 1st Graders to host artist, Paul Schexnayder.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Mon., May 18th: 6:00- 7:00 p.m.- Parents Club invites all parents to a "Wine and Cheese" and end-of-the year meeting in Henton House.
- Tues., May 19th: Kdg. to visit St. Peter St.Library. Wear your green field trip t-shirt.
- Fri. May 22nd:
- PK & Kdg. Closing Ceremony
- 1st Graders to visit Azalea Estates.
- Fri., May 22nd: EDS Parents Club is sponsoring a "Princess bring your favorite Prince" (Dad, uncle, or grandpa, etc.) dance in the Parish Hall from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Wed., May 27th-
- 1st-5th Closing Ceremony. This is a half day for students. No lunch will be provided. Times of ceremony will be forthcoming.
- 6:00 p.m. 5th grade Closing Ceremony
ESA Summer Camps;;http://www.esacadiana.com/page.cfm?p=508