Monday, April 20th
- April 20th, 22nd, & 24th:- Hoops for Heart (during PE)
- Tuesday, April 21st: Deadline for Mom's Night Out. Download the flyer HERE.
- PK Field trip to the Zoo- wear field trip t shirt.
- Wed., April 22nd- "Not So Free Dress" for $3 for the American Heart Association.
- Thurs., April 23rd
- Deadline for May hot lunch (Download the form HERE).
- Ecology Day- We are asking for a few buckets, gardening gloves, rubber gloves for cleaning, child-size gardening tools (rakes,etc.) for a campus wide "clean up" as part of our participation in "Project Front yard". Any parents are welcome to join us from 2:15- 2:45 to beautify our campus.
- Friday, April 24th:
- Jean/Jersey/Spirit Day
- 8:15-1:00 -1st Graders to visit The Little Paintbrush Studio
- Fri., April 24th: "Mom's Night Out".
- Our Episcopal Church of the Epiphany is sponsoring a "Lobster Fest" on Friday, May 8th. Deadline to order and pay (make check payable to Episcopal Church of the Epiphany) is Friday, May 1st.. (Download the flyer HERE. )
We will be celebrating April birthday book club at the end of this month. If you would like to participate in the book club download the form HERE.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- April 27th-29th- Jump Rope for Heart/Hoops for Heart envelopes due
- Sat., May 2nd: 4-7 p.m. Spring Downtown Art Walk and celebration of Earth Day and Project Front Yard.
- Fri., May 22nd: EDS Parents Club is sponsoring a "Princess bring your favorite Prince" (Dad, uncle, or grandpa, etc.) dance in the Parish Hall from 6 p.m.-8 p.m. More information will be forthcoming.
ESA Summer Camps: http://www.esacadiana.com/page.cfm?p=508
Check out the 2014 - 2015 FIRE Symphony of Elements Concert Series. Download the flyer HERE.