Monday, April 13th
- April 13th, 15th & 17th: Jump Rope for Heart (during PE)
- Thurs., April 16th:- 7:30 a.m. 4-H meeting in the Science Lab
- Friday, April 17th:- Jean/Jersey/Spirit Day
- Friday, April 17th: (2nd-5th graders only) Gala Teacher Treat! Big Screen Beach Bash.from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. There are a few spots available. If your child would like to participate, please contact Paulette. The cost is $20. Thank you.
- Sunday, April 19th: 3-5 p.m Open House (Henton House) for Trinity Catholic and other St.Martin Parish families. Please help us get the word out to families and friends who may be looking for a new school.
- Tuesday, April 21st: Deadline for Mom's Night Out. See the flyer HERE
- Wed., April 22nd- "Not So Free Dress" for $3 for the American Heart Association.
- We will be celebrating April birthday book club at the end of this month. If you would like to participate in the book club you can download the form HERE.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- April 20th, 22nd, & 24th:- Hoops for Heart (during PE)
- Fri., April 24th: 8;15-1:00 -1st Graders to visit The Little Paintbrush Studio
- Fri., April 24th: "Mom's Night Out." Download the flyer HERE.
- April 27th-29th- Jump Rope for Heart/Hoops for Heart envelopes due
- Sat., May 2nd: 4-7 p.m. Spring Downtown Art Walk and celebration of Earth Day and Project Front Yard.
- Fri., May 22nd: EDS Parents Club is sponsoring a "Princess bring your favorite Prince" (Dad, uncle, or grandpa, etc.) dance in the Parish Hall from 6 p.m.-8 p.m. More information will be forthcoming.
ESA Summer Camps: http://www.esacadiana.com/page.cfm?p=508
Check out the 2014 - 2015 FIRE Symphony of Elements Concert Series. Download the flyer HERE.