Monday, March 2nd
In cases of closures due to severe weather, EDS follows the decisions of Iberia Parish Public Schools. If all public schools are closed in Iberia Parish, EDS will also be closed.
Please check your emails. You should be receiving an email about how to log in for the Math-a-thon. If you should have any questions, please email Ms. Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, March 6th:
- Jean/Jersey/Spirit Day
- Math-a-thon money due. Please send check or money order. No cash.
- Wed., March 11th- Eucharist- formal dress required.
- Thur., March 12th: 7:30 a.m.- 4-H meeting in the Science Lab.
- Thur., March 12th- 5:30 P.M.- 7:00-P.M.Family Math Night.
- Mon., March 16th:
- Re-enrollment contracts due. Remember, the $500 registration fee per student will be applied towards tuition IF the contract is turned in by the due date.
- 6 p.m. Cub Scout meeting in the Parish Hall.
- Tues., March 17th- Spring pictures. Forms will be sent home later this week.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Fri., March 27th: 1st Graders to visit Azalea Estates.
- Sat., March 28th- The Dragon Boat Festival at Bouligny Plaza.