Monday, March 9th
- In cases of closures due to severe weather, EDS follows the decisions of Iberia Parish Public Schools. If all public schools are closed in Iberia Parish, EDS will also be closed.
All math-a-thon donations were due today. Top fundraisers will be announced at Math night Thursday night. Fun Books are due to your homeroom teacher Thursday, March 12th. If you have not let Mrs.Annie know your prize selection please email her at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Wed., March 11th- Eucharist- formal dress required. (free dress coupons may not be used on formal dress days).
- Thur., March 12th
- 4-H meeting has been cancelled.
- Math a thon Fun Books are due to your homeroom teacher
- Thur., March 12th- Family Math Night has been postponed due to expected wet weather all week. New date will be announced.
- Friday, March 13th: Jean/Jersey/Spirit Day
- Mon., March 16th
- Re-enrollment contracts are due.. Remember, the $500 registration fee per student will be applied towards tuition, IF the contract is turned in by the due date.
- 6 p.m. Cub Scout meeting in the Parish Hall.
- Tues., March 17th- Spring pictures. Forms sent home.
SPOTS AVAILABLE in the following items. Please contact Paulette and let her know if you are interested. She can charge it to your account if you would like.
- Big Screen Beach Bash - EDS campus April 17 3:30 – 5:30-
- E.D.S. second, third and fourth grade students are invited to join Ms. Coty, Ms. Olivia and Fr. Boudreaux for a viewing of Teen Beach Movie. Bring a beach towel and water bottle to an after-school beach party! Students may wear shorts, t-shirts and flip flops. No swimsuits, please. *Cost $20 per student. Limit 12 students.
- Crochet Lesson with Ms. O- cost is $60 per pair
- Parent-Child Crochet Lessons. Three sessions. Sessions one and two will be in consecutive weeks and will include learning the first three basic stitches. In Session two, Ms. O will help participants select a project and yarn to complete it. Session three will be a follow-up after 3 weeks and will give participants a chance to display their projects. All materials are included and Ms. O will troubleshoot individually throughout completion of the projects. Limit 6 parent/child pairs.
- Game-a-thon - EDS campus May 1 3:30 – 5:30
- I win! You win! We all win when we have fun together. Join Fr. Boudreaux, Ms. Olivia and Ms. Coty for an afternoon of game playing. We will provide card games, board games and dice games, such as Ruckus, Blockus, Set and Word Swap. Are you the Game Master? Join us to find out! Snacks will be provided.*Cost $20 per student (Grades 3rd-5th). Limit 12 students
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Monday, March 23rd- Friday, March 27th- "Wacky Dress" Week. More info to come
- Wed., March 25th- Deadline for April hot lunch forms. Download HERE
- Fri., March 27th: 1st Graders to visit Azalea Estates.
- Sat., March 28th- The Dragon Boat Festival at Bouligny Plaza.
If you would like your child to participate in the birthday book club, download the form HERE.