Monday, February 2nd
- Tues., Feb. 3rd- 2nd of three student raffle drawings for $100. Families who turn in their sold book of raffle tickets will have their child(ren) names entered into the drawing for $100. As an added bonus, "Free Dress" coupons will be handed out to all students who have turned in a book of sold raffle tickets. You may use your free dress on any day (except for formal dress uniform days) and you must present the coupon to your home room teacher.
- Tues., Feb. 3rd- 10:00 a.m.- We will honor the January Birthday book club and one December birthday book club during chapel.
- Wed. Feb. 4th 8:15-11:30- 2nd grade will go to ESA to work on their class project. Students need to wear their green field trip t shirts.
- Fri., Feb. 6th @ Noon- Deadline (PK3 & PK4 only) for bidding for King and Queen of EDS' Mardi Gras Parade. You may go online to www.eds-ni.com/pre-gala-auction or visit the EDS website.
- Mon., Feb. 9th 6 p.m - Cub Scout meeting in Parish Hall.
- Mark your calendar for the "Dragon Boat" Festival on March 28th. If you would like to be a participant or have any questions, please contact Emily Crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 337.316.3912.(see the form HERE).
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Wed., Feb. 11th- Eucharist. Formal dress uniform required.
- Thurs., Feb. 12th- 730 a.m.- 4-H meeting in the Science Lab.
- Monday, Feb. 16th- Fri., Feb. 20th- Mardi Gras holiday. No School.
- Mon., Feb. 23rd- Math-a-thon Kickoff
- Tues., Feb. 25th- Last of the student raffle drawing for $100.
- Fri. Feb. 27th- 1st Grade to visit Azalea Estates.
- Saturday, Feb. 28th is our Gala Fundraiser!
- Sat., March 28th- The Dragon Boat Festival at Bouligny Plaza.