Monday, February 9th
- Mon., Feb. 9th 6 p.m - Cub Scout meeting in Parish Hall.
- Feb. 11th- Eucharist. 9:30 a.m. Formal dress uniform required.
- Thurs., Feb. 12th- 7:30 a.m.- 4-H meeting in the Science Lab.
- 3rd-5th- graders to visit Vermilionville. Wear your green field trip t shirt.
- Fri., Feb. 13th- Jean/Jersey/Spirit Day
- Monday, Feb. 16th- Friday, Feb. 20th- Mardi Gras holiday. No School.
- Mon., Feb. 23rd- Math-a-thon Kickoff
- Mon., Feb. 24th- March hot lunch form due (download HERE).
Tues., Feb. 25th- The last student raffle drawing for $100. Families who turn in their sold book of raffle tickets will have their child(ren) names entered into the drawing for $100. As an added bonus, "Free Dress" coupons will be handed out to all students who have turned in a book of sold raffle tickets. You may use your free dress on any day (except for formal dress uniform & field trip days) and you must present the coupon to your home room teacher.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Fri. Feb. 27th- 1st Grade to visit Azalea Estates.
- Saturday, Feb. 28th is our Gala Fundraiser!
- Sat., March 28th- The Dragon Boat Festival at Bouligny Plaza.