Monday, January 26th
- Tues., Jan. 27th- PK3 & PK4 Field trip to the Iberia Parish Library.
- Tues., Jan. 27th- 8:30 a.m.- 3rd-5th grades- Field trip to the Heymann Center for "Link Up". Please wear your "Link Up" shirt and jeans. Make sure you have your recorder.
- Fri., Jan. 30th: 9:45-11:00 a.m. 1st grade to visit Azalea Estates
- Fri., Jan. 30th - Jean/Jersey/Spirit Day
- Tues., Feb. 3rd- 2nd of three student raffle drawings for $100. Families who turn in their sold book of raffle tickets will have their child(ren) names entered into the drawing for $100. As an added bonus, "Free Dress" coupons will be handed out to all students who have turned in a book of sold raffle tickets. You may use your free dress on any day (except for formal dress uniform days) and you must present the coupon to your home room teacher
- Fri., Feb. 6th @ Noon- Deadline (PK3 & PK4 only)-bidding for King and Queen of EDS' Mardi Gras Parade. You may go online to www.eds-ni.com/pre-gala-auction
In cases of closures due to severe weather, EDS follows the decisions of Iberia Parish Public Schools. If all public schools are closed in Iberia Parish, EDS will also be closed. The school will notify parents of closures, as soon as the decision is made, through local radio and TV stations, on the school’s website and Facebook page, and through the school’s emergency alert system, which provides email and/or text messages.
There are a few spots left to participate in the "Dragon Boat" Festival on March 28th. If you would like to be a participant or have any questions, please contact Emily Crochet at email@example.com or 337.316.3912.(download the form HERE)
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Wed., Feb. 11th- Eucharist. Formal dress uniform required.
- Thurs., Feb. 12th- 730 a.m.- 4-H meeting in the Science Lab.
- Monday, Feb. 16th- Fri., Feb. 20th- Mardi Gras holiday. No School.
- Tues., Feb. 25th- Last of the student raffle drawing for $100.
- Fri. Feb. 27th- 1st Grade to visit Azalea Estates.
- Saturday, Feb. 28th is our Gala Fundraiser!
- Sat., March 28th- The Dragon Boat Festival at Bouligny Plaza.