Monday, December 15th
- Mon., Dec. 15th- 6 p.m. ASO priviate lessons recital at 6 p.m in the Parish Hall.
- Tue., Dec. 16th- Deadline for January hot lunch form (see attached).
- Wed., Dec. 17th- Deadline to bring gently used toys.
- 6 p.m. Lessons & Carols at the ESA's Cade Chapel. Please see separate email following.
- Thur. Dec. 18th- (Grades 1-5) 12:00- 12:30 Caroling at Bouligny Plaza. We will leave campus at 11:50. Any parents who would like to walk with us are welcome. Students need to wear your green field trip t shirts.
- Thur., Dec. 18th- No afternoon ESA bus service. Only morning service will be provided.
- Fri., Dec. 19th- No School. Teacher In-Service
- Mon., Jan. 5th- School resumes.
- Wed., Jan. 7th- Group class pictures. Wear your formal dress uniform.
- Thur., Jan. 8th- 7:30 a.m. 4-H meeting in the Science Lab
The PK Toy Drive is going well. Please bring any gently used toys to the school office by Wednesday, Dec. 17th. Ms. Stephanie will be arranging to have the toys brought to a local church.
We have some of the Christmas Greenery for sale in the school office (we had to purchase the greenery by the cases). We have a few wreaths, swags, garland and the pine cones. If you would like to purchase any, please stop by the office and Paulette can charge it to your account.
Parents Club is taking orders for Christmas ornaments and plaques. There are a few in the office for purchase. You can download the form HERE.
EDS will be participating in the "Dragon Boat" Festival on March 28th. If you would like to be a participant or have any questions, please contact Emily Crochet at email@example.com or 337.316.3912.(see the flyer HERE)
SAVE THE DATES:
- Welcome Wednesdays: Every Wednesday at EDS, we offer school tours from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending EDS, this is a great opportunity for them to see our school in action.
- Saturday, Feb. 28th is our Gala Fundraiser!
- Sat., March 28th- The Dragon Boat Festival at Bouligny Plaza.
If you would like your child to participate in the birthday book club, you can download the form HERE.
Aunt Becky is asking for empty egg cartons. Please send them to the office. Thank you.